Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Freedom in Christ Discipleship Course by Neil T. Anderson


I first heard about this course from Brian Oldreive – Founder and Pioneer of Foundations for Farming (Farming God’s Way) and when Scott Marques – Zimbabwe’s Apostolic Leader within the New Frontier Family of Churches, referred me to Neil T. Anderson’s books, particularly The Freedom in Christ Discipleship Course, I was eager to get my hands on it.

Steve and Catherine Hunter from The Weymouth Family Church not only blessed Stephen and I with copies of the book, but we were able to attend one of The Freedom in Christ Discipleship Course sessions that Steve Hunter leads. It was amazing.

I was so fascinated by the testimonies of what God is dong in people’s lives, how He is setting people free, the openness and honesty with which the group share and the real life issues that are spoken about. The DVD was wonderful and Steve Goss’s presentation is captivating. Both the books and DVD are “reader” and “watcher” friendly.

God is really transforming lives and setting people FREE.
By Molly Manhanga

No comments: