Sunday, October 11, 2009

Meeting the GREAT......ladies - Tashinga Malaba


Tashinga Malaba


Tashinga, better known as Tash is a GREAT friend whom I’ve known for years. She is married to Mbonisi Malaba, the lead elder of River of Life church in Bulawayo. Tash is a dynamic lady, a mother of two and great to be around. I consider her to be a GREAT lady and this is what she had to say….



M.M: Who is your favourite worship artist?T.M: Michael W. Smith
M.M: Who has influenced you most recently?T.M: Apart from Mbonisi who is an ongoing influence, my good friend Sabina, James Dobson, Drew & Megan Land/Dave Larsen(i-groups), Elizabeth George and some really cool mums I hang out with once a week.



M.M: What is the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?T.M: Octopus!M.M: What do you do to relax?T.M: I like to read, I like to watch DVDs with Mbo, and more recently I like to write.



M.M: What is your favourite quote?T.M: Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what’s for lunch. : )



M.M: Here, here Tash:-)

Mbonisi Malaba – lead Elder of River of Life church Bulawayo


By Molly Manhanga

No comments: