Sunday, November 15, 2009

A few minutes with David Lee


David Lee
What do you do to relax?
Read and play tennis

What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?Mupani worm
What do you feel most passionate about?Helping others less fortunate than myself
What sorts of book do you read?I enjoy Christian expositions like “If you want to walk on water you got to step out of the boat” by John Ortburg. I’ve also enjoyed Terry Virgo’s book, “No Well Worn Paths”.
Who has shaped your life?Jesus, my parents and my wife Andrea.
What is your current favourite album?Michael W. Smith
What is your favourite quote?Something from David Livingstone: “You can send me in any direction as long as it is forward.”
What are your thoughts on the FSP training?Foundations for Farming is commendable. It runs so closely to what Andrea and I came to do in Wales. It’s in line with my thinking.
You’ve moved to Zimbabwe almost 3 months ago, what are your thoughts on being in Bulawayo?
Our purpose is evolving. James 1:29: we are thinking of helping orphans. 



By Molly Manhanga

No comments: