Thursday, March 11, 2010

Southampton, U.K calling in at Kezi, Bulawayo





Joy Colverson

It was wonderful having Joy Colverson, a good friend, visit us in Kezi, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe. Joy and I worked together about 5 years ago and I love her servant heart. Joy attends Kings Community Church in Southampton. She shared from Psalm 139:13 – 14 and 23 – 24 which says:


“You made all the delicate,
Inner parts of my body
And knit me together in my
Mothers womb.
Thank you for making me so
Wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is
Marvelous – and how well I know it.”
V 13 – 14

“search me, O God, and know my
Heart;
Test me and know my thoughts.
Point out anything in me that
Offends you,
And lead me along the path of
Everlasting life.”
V 23 - 24



From Psalm 139 God made the decision to create us. He created us because He loved us. Sometimes we think that because we are not very important we cannot achieve anything on our own, but we can. We need to decide to do something because one person really can make a difference.

“ I am only one but still I am one,
I cannot do everything, but I can do something and because
I cannot do everything
I will not refuse to do the something I can do”




Joy standing next to a tree she planted at Crossroads

Summarised by molly manhanga

No comments: