Thursday, April 8, 2010

"What God has joined together....."

Stephen Manhanga

It was awesome celebrating 14 years of being married to my precious husband Stephen Manhanga. The 14 years have been an incredible journey – more highs than lows. We have moved towns 3 times and homes 6 times. Between that, we’ve made precious, life-long friendships, grown stronger in the Lord and have seen God’s grace towards us. 14 years seems like a long time and yet to us, it’s like yesterday. We can retell moment by moment of the day we said “I do” to each other.

One of the qualities I love about Stephen is his passion for God. It’s unwavering. It’s probably what drew me to him in the first place. What I LOVE about our home is the peacefulness. What a pleasure! Thank you Lord for the man you have blessed me with.


The 6th April 2010 was even more special, as we had treasured friends share it with us: Mbonisi and Tashinga Malaba, Sam and Marlene Poe, Mathew Hosier, Flora Chizana (Tapiwa Chizana was working in Harare) and Mark and Heather Wells.

Stephen and I look forward to the years God has for us….”To have and to hold….”


By Molly Manhanga




No comments: