Saturday, June 5, 2010

One on one with Ginger Marie Price



Ginger Marie Price at Crossroads



Ginger was on a Life Change Team from America that visited Sam and Marlene Poe in Kezi. Ginger attends Jubilee church, St Louis, City Location, Midwest in Missouri and she has been attending this church over 10 years. Jubilee Church is led by Bryon Mowrey.

M.M: Tell me more about your background?
G.P: I was born in Sacramento, California and as a toddler I lived in Japan. When I was 5 years old, my family moved back to Eastern Oregon where I grew up on a wheat ranch. So, agriculture is a big part of my background. I lived there until I was 26 years old before I moved to St Louis. I’ve been there ever since.

M.M: What work are you involved with?
G.P: Currently, I’m working in Marketing and Communication for a global animal feed Ingredient Company. I work with teams all over the world to market and sell products and I love it. It’s an opportunity where I’m able to work part time so I can serve the Church.

M.M: Is this your first time in Africa and particularly Zimbabwe?
G.P: Yes.

M.M: What are your impressions of Zimbabwe so far?
G.P: Beautiful, beautiful country. The people are amazing and I’m learning about the passion the people have for God and to see beyond Zimbabwe. I feel there is a lot I can learn from them.

M.M: What are your thoughts on Crossroads?
G.P: I really had a good time during worship. As much as it feels like things are different, they are the same. I sense God’s presence here as at home and I feel that connection. We are all part of God’s kingdom.

M.M: Any words of encouragement?
G.P: If there is anything in your heart to go to a Nation with a different culture, make it a priority to go. You will learn about yourself and it changes you forever. You will be better for it.

M.M: Excellent! It’s been GREAT having you out here in Kezi. I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay in Zimbabwe.


By Molly Manhanga

1 comment:

The Good Tale said...

It is written Satan has deceived the whole world until the heel of time when a woman shall bruise him by exposing his lies Gen 3:15 check out the bruising of Satan and the true love of God for all at
http://thegoodtale.blogspot.com
Read all the posts to see the whole picture, val