Monday, August 30, 2010

In the coolness of the day....


I have been really enjoying waking up early in the mornings and looking at the stars, or the moon and breathing in the fresh morning air out in Kezi, Bulawayo. I've been enjoying watching the sun rise from the top of a small hill near my house that overlooks a dam. The scenery is stunning. I have enjoyed lying on the rocks at sunset and looking at the clouds change colour as the sun sets. The other evening, I took a moonlit walk and again, I enjoyed the quiet surroundings and was able to reflect on many things. I guess I've just desired to be close to God....


Psalm 27:4 " One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in His temple."


By Molly Manhanga

No comments: