Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Never Again....

Over 25 years ago I read this bold confession and it has helped me in my walk with God and how to have right thinking about myself in Christ Jesus..... His word is true, Alive and life-changing..........

"Never again will I confess fear
Because God has not given me a spirit of fear,
but of love, power and of a sound mind.

Never again will I confess I can't
Because I can do ALL things through Christ
who strengthens me.

Never again will I confess defeat
because God causes me always to
truimph in Christ Jesus.

Never again will I confess lack
because My God shall supply ALL my needs
according to his riches in Glory through Christ Jesus.

Never again will I confess discontentment
Because I have learnt in every situation
therewith to be content.

Never again will I confess doubt and lack of faith
because God has given to every man the measure of faith

I cannot be defeated, I cannot fail because my Faith is in Christ Jesus.

I am All that God says I am
I can do All that God says I can do
I have All that God says I have.
I bear fruit that remains........."

No comments: