Thursday, December 8, 2011

Family Matters....

My sister in law: Virginia Pinto (left) and Molly Manhanga (right)




“In-laws or outlaws: the choice is yours”……I enjoyed my time in Harare recently with my in-laws. We had a great catch up time and parted saying that we’ll encourage each other to live a healthy lifestyle. I decided to go “healthy” and although it’s not difficult when I’m on my own or with Stephen, when I’m with family, it tends to get hard because of the food we eat…..I couldn’t believe it recently when I was having a debate with myself on whether or not to eat French fries. My rationale was that I’d eat this once and it really does taste good! I didn’t succumb to the temptation but, it’s good when you have folk that you are accountable to……and in this case, it’s my sister in-laws….. Healthy living here we come!!


Garden feature



While I’ve been trying to get creative and beautify my garden by planting flowers and trying to put in garden “features”, one of my dogs has other ideas for my efforts……the flowers seem to make a nice sleeping area. Stephen has been doing well with his maize, tomatoes and onions. I won’t need to buy tomatoes and onions for a while.


Tomatoes from the garden…not bad at all!




Molly Manhanga







No comments: