Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Testimonies

It was so encouraging listening to many people give testimonies of how God is working in their lives and how good He is to them. After singing the song "There is no one like Jesus", Stephen called on the church to give testimonies and people just stood up one by one to share of God's grace, love, provision etc in their lives.
Sometimes we think testimonies have to be earth-shaking or sea-parting or something extraordinary - they can be that, but we also see God's hand in the small ordinary things of our day to day lives and how He is working in the hearts and lives of folk.
How good it is to be a child of the LIVING God.
Psalm 91:1 - 2
He who dwells in the shelter of the
Most High
will rest in the shadow of the
Almighty
I will say of the Lord, 'He is my
refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.'

No comments: