Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Gardening Delights pt 2

It's been interesting trying to keep plants 'alive' during winter. The extreme temperatures don't do them any good. Growth seems to slow down. The lawn gets affected too and I guess top soil does help - I think. So much trial and error on my part but that's okay. It keeps my interest going and when things come right, it's great. I guess I'll start planting again at the end of this month.

I've now taken to watching a Gardening programme on tele every Thursday morning for an hour. The 'before' and 'after' gardens are so remarkable - a "WoW" factor! If plants could stay like that all year round, it would be a dream. I really like the creativity some folk have or the team effort as folk go from garden to garden. Last Thursday they showed hanging baskets. They were amazing!






I'm hoping by year end for a 'changed' garden......

By Molly Manhanga



No comments: