Friday, August 31, 2012

Meet Maria Moyana - 3D

Maria Moyana
It was good chatting to Maria and getting to know her more......

M.M: Tell me briefly about your background?
M.M: I grew up in SOS (Save our Souls) Children's Home here in Bulawayo. My mum passed away when I was young and I don't know my dad. I'm 18 years old. I attended SOS Primary School before going to Northlea High School.

M.M: Which church do you attend?
M.M: The Bulawayo Baptist Church which is led by Pastor Jeff from the States.

M.M: How has your time at Ebenezer been so far?
M.M: I'm enjoying it although I find it hectic. I'm growing and able to do 'stuff'.

M.M: What did you think about the wedding at Crossroads?
M.M: Weddings are not my favourite but it was different to weddings I've seen at home.

M.M: I'm sorry you don't like weddings very much! Whats your favourite quote?
M.M: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

M.M: Whats your favourite meal?
M.M: Avocadoes

M.M: What are you hoping to gain personally during your stay at Ebenezer?
M.M: I hope to grow more and learn more from the apprentices. I would like to share my story and grow closer to God.

M.M: Thank you Maria. I hope you have a wonderful stay at Ebenezer and make lasting friendships.


By Molly Manhanga
  

No comments: