Thursday, November 8, 2012

Mega Vision 2012 pt 1

Mbusiso & Pretty (Left) Mxwayisi & Nobuthle (right
We had an interesting trip up to Harare this morning with the emerging leaders from Crossroads - Mbusiso & Pretty Ndlovu and Mxwayisi & Nobuthle Dube. We will be attending Mega Vision 2012 which will be held at River of Life Eastlea in Harare. We are really looking forward to speakers like PJ Smyth, Craig Botha, Dr Goodwill Shana, Dr Mbonisi Malaba and Scott Marques.

I asked the emerging leaders what their expectations are for Mega Vision 2012 and this is what they said:




Mx and Nobuthle Dube
1. Mxwayisi Dube - I want to hear what God is saying at the end of 2012 into 2013.
2. Nobuthle Dube - I'm hoping for God to speak to me and I would like to understand more about Him.
3. Mbusiso Ndlovu - I came to hear GOOD NEWS!
4. Pretty Ndlovu - I would like to receive the Holy Spirit and I would like to see how other ladies participate in church life. I really want to learn.

Well, it should be a good conference and I hope their expectations are met. It will be good to catch up with them after the conference and hear what they have to say........


Mbusisio & Pretty Ndlovu



By Molly Manhanga


No comments: