Monday, October 21, 2013

MegaVision 2013 pt 2

Main Tent
Here are some comments from the Crossroads ladies

Simangaliso Ndlovu
I enjoyed the conference very much especially sleeping in a tent. The word from Tapiwa Chizana was good.

Patricia Moyo
It was my first time at MegaVision. I enjoyed the Mini Olympics, seeing elephants and lions for the first time and the message from Mbonisi Malaba.

Precious Ndlovu
Antelope Park is a beautiful place. I enjoyed the inter-racial mix (One new man in Christ). It was my first time to see that. The praise and worship was wonderful and the word from Tapiwa Chizana.

Lethiwa Ncube
Evan Rogers enjoying the 'beat'


By Molly Manhanga
I enjoyed the conference a lot especially the food, seeing lions, elephants and impala around people. I also enjoyed the word from Tapiwa Chizana. 

Older ladies who attended the conference

No comments: