- Stephen shared with the folk at Mablauwuni that they need to continue building on the foundations that have already been laid over the past 5 years i.e Farming and Family.
- Emphasis will be placed on Youth and Singles as well.
- We will continue with the physical building.
- People will be encouraged in their businesses.
- It was great having approximately 12 visitors from Sheffield, U.K attend a service at Crossroads. They had been doing some work at Ebenezer. Some of their comments about the service were that they enjoyed it. They enjoyed the singing, the word and the fellowship.
Encouraging start to 2014.
1. God continues to have His hand on the people of Mablauwuni - that they will love Him, call on Him and seek His face.
By Molly Manhanga