Sunday, November 26, 2017

Catching up with Mqondisi Moyo

Mqondisi Moyo
It was great catching up briefly with Mqondisi Moyo last week Sunday when he 'dropped' in at Crossroads. 

M.M: What have you been up to since leaving Ebenezer Agricultural Training Centre?
M.M: I left Ebenezer in 2011 and worked for Beyond Belief until 2014. I left and went into Bulawayo to work with Lance Edwards in Foundations for Farming.

M.M: I understand that you have started your own farming project?
M.M : I am now running my own business in agriculture and it has been a great experience.

Mqondisi Moyo catching up with Sithabiso Khoza


M.M: What have you felt God saying to you during 2017?
M.M: I felt God leading me to do my farming business which will bring light to the community around. I also strongly believe that God is taking me to a new level.

M.M: Thank you Mqondisi and we pray that God will continue to bless your business.

By Molly Manhanga

No comments: