Thursday, October 8, 2009

Terry and Wendy Virgo

Terry and Wendy Virgo
What a privilege having Terry and Wendy Virgo minister to us in Harare, Zimbabwe last month. I’m just constantly blown away at how humble they are and just how much they love God. I’ve been thinking about how best to describe Terry Virgo and I think Adrian Warnock does it brilliantly.

He says of Terry…

“….the father of the family of churches of which I am thrilled to be a part, and a man I respect like few others alive today.
Terry Virgo is that rare true gift of God to the global Church, a man who will leave the worldwide Church in a far better state than he found it. His influence extends far beyond the 500 churches which are a part of Newfrontiers to the many thousands of others who have been affected by his teaching.”


This is a snapshot of this amazing man – a true and rare gift from God.

By Molly Manhanga

No comments: