1. Lemon Tree: The leaves are good for tea. Drinking lemon juice every morning keeps the body healthy. Drinking lemon grass tea is great for headaches, colds, sore throat, blood pressure, diabetes and so on….
2. Mango Tree: The leaves are good for strengthening the immune system
3. Pawpaw Tree: The fruits are good as they contain vitamins which help keep infection away. The seeds are great for deworming and so is the white sap
4. Aloe Vera is great for the skin and helps wounds heal
5. Artemisia Annua is excellent for malaria, bilharzia, stomach problems and so on
6. Moringa Olefera has vitamins, proteins and mineral salts. It is an excellent immune booster
7. Garlic: a natural antibiotic
8. Chilli: Not only great for culinary purposes but in making ointment for rheumatism
Specific dosages are recommended when using natural medicine for medicinal purposes. It’s great knowing that God has given the fruit for food and the leaves for medicine and everything He made is GOOD.