Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thought for the day

Psalm 136:1 "Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. His love endures forever."

I am so thankful to God for SO MANY things. He is faithful, steadfast and sure. I'm just contemplating about my family coming to Bulawayo for our nephews wedding on Saturday. What a joyous occasion  and so good for family to be together.....a great time to demonstrate God's love to those who don't know Him.
It made me reminisce on my visit to the U.K last March 2011 when again, my family got together for a joyous occasion. It was fantastic. Not only that, I had the opportunity to visit friends in Weymouth for 2 nights before heading off to Adrian and Madeleine Willard in Worthing for 2 nights. I wrote an article on November 4th 2011 on "The beauty of Creation" and how I enjoy going to the sea whilst in the U.K. Well, Worthing did it for me on that particular trip last year. While Adrian and Madeleine were working, I took a walk to the pier, sat there all afternoon and enjoyed looking out at the sea. So peaceful and beautiful! I'm so thankful to God for that.

2 Corinthians 9:15 "Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift."

No comments: