Tuesday, January 5, 2016

One on One with Sibongile Mhlanga

It was absolutely brilliant catching up with Sibongile Mhlanga when she came to share the word of God at Crossroads recently. Sibongile attends New Life for All Ch
Sibongile Mhlanga
urch.



M.M: How has 2015 been for you personally?
S.M: It has been a year of growth in my christian walk...........in leaps and bounds. It has not been an easy year but through the challenges, I've grown alot.

M.M; What about church life in 2015?
S.M: There has been lots of changes that have taken place. My husband, Pastor Godfrey has now moved to Ebenezer Agricultural College in Kezi (approximately 4km from Crossroads church) resultingin life between Bulawayo city and Ebenezer. I am torn between the two: I want to be in town and at the same time, I want to be with my husband. We now have two homes.

M.M: I certainly understand. How are you coping?
S.M: We are adjusting to staying apart as a couple for the first time in 29 years.

M.M: What has been your highlight in 2015?
S.M: I have the ability to fast for longer periods after I fell ill and God is restoring my health.

M.M: Any disappointments that you have overcome which you don't mind sharing with others?
S.M: Losing a loved one after praying with faith. I've yet to understand it.

M.M: As 2016 is upon us, what encouraging words would you like to share?
S.M: "Pray without ceasing". That is all I'll say - "Pray without ceasing".

M.M: Brilliant! Thank you Bongi. May God bless you and Pastor Godfrey abundantly in 2016.

By Molly Manhanga   

No comments: