Friday, September 9, 2016

A God of Miracles...



Gaone Dudu Thipe


It was fantastic meeting Ggone Dudu Thipe from Maun in Botswana. What caught my attention about Dudu was her amazing voice and when she sings, it’s from deep within her, as she gives God all the glory. Hearing one of her testimonies stirred my faith and made me realize yet again that we serve a miracle working God.


M.M: What was the highlight of the conference for you?

D.T: The highlight was the word. I learnt a lot of things and had new revelations. I have a different perspective as everything changes.



M.M: Your testimony is incredible. Please could you share it!

D.T: In June 2016 I had my second stroke. The left side of my body wasn’t functioning. My arm was twisted, my leg couldn’t move and my mouth was displaced near my left ear. My husband was calm and supportive and gave me lots of encouragement. I never lost hope because of him. He never went home day and night and when I woke up, I would find him praying.



M.M: How long were you in the hospital?

D.T: I was in hospital for 5 days. My Pastors came to pray for me. My leg straightened and my arm straightened out at a later stage and it remained numb for some time. My mouth was slow to go back to position.



M.M: How did your Doctors react?

D.T: They were surprised and shocked because they had never seen anyone recover without medical intervention.



M.M: What has this experience taught you about God?

D.T: He is indeed a faithful God. He is not man the He should lie. He doesn’t go back on His promises. If your faith is at a place where you completely trust God, then His word does come to pass. When you’ve seen a manifestation of God’s word in your life, you fully depend on Him.



M.M: Excellent. God is so faithful and what seems impossible with man, is POSSIBLE with God. He truly is able to do exceedingly, abundantly and above that which we can ask or even imagine. Thank you Dudu.



Summarised by Molly Manhanga


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome. Such a great woman of faith she is...