Monday, April 9, 2018

Heart issues



Why is it so important to know your heart?

1  The heart is the centre of our being.

2    If we store up good things in our hearts, our words and actions will follow.

3  Whatever is in the well comes up in the bucket! From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

4    Sometimes, words are not spoken but it’s the actions that demonstrate what is in the heart.

5   The Bible says in Matthew 5:8 “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.”

6
   Proverbs 4:23 – “Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it flows the issues of life.”
How to keep the heart right, incorruptible, untainted
·         I will praise the Lord with my whole heart
·         I will trust in the Lord with my whole heart
·         I will love the Lord with my whole heart
AND
Psalm 119:11 “Thy word will I hide in my heart that I might not sin against you”.


No comments: