Monday, September 14, 2009

Meeting the GREAT.........ladies

Meeting of the GREATS….Claire Biggs


Claire Biggs & her beautiful daughter Sophie

Phil and Claire Biggs from Birmingham, were visiting River of Life Church in Bulawayo. They are good friends of Mpi and Rumbi Ndebele from River of Life Church. Phil is one of the Elders at Church Central in Birmingham. They have been a part of the church for 10 years. I managed to catch a minute with Claire – a GREAT lady and this is what she had to say….

M.M: What is your favourite quote?

C.B: I can’t remember any quotes and if I do, I’ll misquote them.

M.M: Who has influenced you most recently?

C.B: Angela Kemm – she was in Cape Town, South Africa but has now moved to the U.K. I’ve learnt so much from her – seeing people set free.

M.M: What is the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?

C.B: Crocodile. It was interesting. It tasted like chicken.

M.M: Give us a highlight of your family life.

C.B: My two daughters – Hannah and Sophie

M.M: What do you do to relax?

C.B: Read – I love it.

By Molly Manhanga

No comments: