Friday, September 18, 2009

Meeting the GREAT......ladies

Bernadette Ncube
Bernadette, better known as Berns, is a GREAT friend whom I’ve known for years. She is married to Cedric Ncube - an anointed worship leader, and they are currently fellowshipping at New Day Church in Gabarone, Botswana. Bernadette is an awesome singer and she working on producing a C.D at the moment. I consider her to be a GREAT lady and this is what she had to say….

M.M: Who is your favourite worship artist?
B.N: Smokey Norful

M.M: Who has influenced you most recently?
B.N: My mother. I appreciate her and love her wisdom
M.M: What is the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
B.N: “Fluffed” meat in Botswana

M.M: What do you do to relax?
B.N: Pray

M.M: GREAT!What are your thoughts on Mega Vision so far?
B.N: I’ve enjoyed the worship
By Molly Manhanga

No comments: