Sunday, November 15, 2009

A few minutes with Zulu Dube


Zulu Dube
Zulu Dube is one of the leaders of Kingdom People Church based in Harare, Zimbabwe. He came down to Kezi, Bulawayo with the Faithful Steward Programme team and it was great chatting to him for a few minutes. This is what he had to say:
What do you do to relax?Play loud hip hop music and dance
What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?Mupani worm
What do you feel most passionate about?Seeing young people empowered – guys who were not working finding something to do. I’m passionate in helping to facilitate that.
What sorts of book do you read?I read books that motivate me like “Rich Dad, Poor Dad.” When I read them, I want to get out there and achieve something – make a change.
Who has shaped your life?Several people like P.J Smyth, Sibs Sibanda, Mbonisi Malaba, Kenneth Hagan and Cross Movement – a hip hop group.
What is your current favourite album?Kingdom People by Tedashi

By Molly Manhanga

No comments: