Friday, June 3, 2011

Meet Rebekah Cooper

It was wonderful meeting two lovely ladies from Sydney, Australia whilst at Antelope Park in Gweru. Brian Oldreive (Founder and Pioneer of Foundations for Farming) introduced them to Stephen and I and immediately asked us if we could accommodate them for an evening in Bulawayo. It was only a pleasure and wonderful getting to know them.


M.M:tell me briefly about your background?

R.C: I am from Sydney, Australia. I am a registered nurse, a registered Midwife and Children's Pastor. I do regular short term work in different parts of the world.



M.M: How long have you known Brian Oldreive?

R.C: Almost 5 years. I came to Zimbabwe and stayed with Brian and Cath in 2006. I came with my father. They are a great couple where the presence and character of God is very evident in their lives.



M.M: I agree with you 100%. What has been the highlight of your visit to Zimbabwe so far?

R.C: My visit has been full of highlightys including visiting the clinic and herb garden, hearing the wisdom and Godly insight of the staff of Foundations for Farming, staying with Molly and Stephen and their great hospitality and we are about to meet Dr Michelle. Riding an elephant and walking the lions was a highlight whilst at Antelope Park. Most of all, the beautiful people of Zimbabwe has been my greatest highlight!



M.M: Which church do you attend and who is the leader?

R.C: Radiance of Jesus Christ (RJC) and the leaders are Pastors Cha Cha Del Corro and ray Clemente.



M.M: Did you eat or drink anything "strange" whilst in Zimbabwe?

R.C: I drank rooibos tea and it was yummy!



M.M: What is your favourite quote?

R.C: "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart."



M.M: Thanks so much Becky. It has been great meeting you and getting to know you.








By Molly Manhanga





No comments: