Friday, March 16, 2018

Mirror Images (pt 1)




What do we see when we look into a mirror? Easy enough – it’s a reflection of ourselves. Most times we look into the mirror to see if our teeth are brushed properly, our make-up is looking good or whether our hair is combed/brushed or styled the way we want it. We look and see whether our physical appearance is great before stepping out that door to face whatever is ahead of us.
On closer inspection, the reflection that stares back at us could be confident, knowing their value and worth and a reflection that encourages himself or herself:
·        I am fearfully and wonderfully made
·        I am a child of the Living God
·        I am a royal Priesthood
·        I am unique
·        I am a masterpiece, uniquely made
·        I am the real-deal and so on



Read on.........

No comments: