Sunday, February 7, 2010

Farewell to James Allen



James Allen

James has spent just over a month with us at Crossroads Community Church and Ebenezer. It’s hard to believe that his time is almost up as he prepares to go to Lesotho, then Nagoya before heading back to the U.K. I asked him about his time with us in Kezi, Zimbabwe and this is what he said:

M.M: What were the highlights of your stay?
J.A: Living the rural Zimbabwe life with no power, sadza three times a day and everything that went with it.

M.M: You did extremely well. Any challenges?
J.A: My camera breaking and NOT coming across many snakes.



James Allen



M.M: Would you come back to Zimbabwe?
J.A: Almost certainly. I would commit to a couple of years at least, if I could work out what job/career I could do here.

M.M: Any personal experiences of what God said to you that you’d like to share?
J.A: That I still have a lot to learn.




Stephen Manhanga and James Allen eating Sadza and relish at Ebenezer

M.M: May God bless you abundantly on your travels and as you work out your future.

By Molly Manhanga

No comments: