Friday, January 19, 2018

A different perspective



Following on from how BIG God is……..


Sometimes we say things like ‘It’s complicated’, ‘It’s so challenging’, ‘It’s so difficult’ or ‘I’m battling’ and so on but the moment we hear of someone elses struggles and battles, ours don’t seem so large anymore. We can somehow cope until we receive a breakthrough.



In comparison to what Jesus Christ went through in the garden of Gethsemane, leading up to his death on the cross, most of us may have a different perspective on the issues of life. Knowing in part how BIG he is, the scriptures take on a new meaning:

Philippians 4:13 - "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.."

Isaiah 41:10 – 13 "I am victorious..."

2 Corinthians 5:17 - "I’m a new creation"



Glory be to God!!

No comments: