Sunday, January 21, 2018

A Year of Breakthrough




We are almost at the end of January 2018 and our theme for this year is
 “A Year of Breakthrough”

We are expectant that we will see breakthrough in the areas of our marriages, finance, businesses, education, sport, prayer life, evangelism, Youth work, Kidz Alive, praise and worship, singles, agriculture, transport, project development, buildings, single parents, divorcees and so on.



So how do we achieve these breakthroughs?

We must be prepared to do things we’ve never done before. Let God restore ALL that the locust and canker-worm has eaten.


Habakuk 3:17 - 19

Though the fig tree should not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines, the produce of the olive fail and the fields yield no food, the flock be cut off from the fold and there be no herd in the stalls,

18 yet I will rejoice in the LORD; I will take joy in the God of my salvation.

19 GOD, the Lord, is my strength; he makes my feet like the deer's; he makes me tread on my high places.


No comments: