Saturday, July 18, 2009

Family Matters....

Meeting my cousin Naggib Chakane whom I haven’t seen or heard from in 20 years was just so precious and a moment I’ll remember for the rest of my life. The joy of Face Book is what linked us up again.

Naggib came to Gatwick airport to spend time with Stephen and I before we flew back home to Zimbabwe. So much to catch up on in such a short space of time!!! Naggib, his wife (who was in Switzerland) and son all attend Coign Church in Woking, Surrey which is part of the New Frontiers family of churches. I was ecstatic. Our parting words were: “Let’s NEVER lose touch again.” Family matters…

The second blessing was that not only Naggib came to the airport, but he came with another friend, Nigel Lurrie who has known Stephen for years. Nigel left Zimbabwe for the U.K in 1997 and it was excellent to meet him again and catch up on what God has been doing in his life.

The blessings of God are awesome….

By Molly Manhanga

No comments: